Topic

SoCal Gathering?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips SoCal Gathering?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jace Mullen

@climberslacker

Locale: Your guess is as good as mine.

Every Year there is a California BPL gathering. However, it is usually pretty far North and I know that there are a lot of us down here at the bottom.

Is anyone interested in maybe trying to plan a gathering a little bit closer? Of course the northeners would be invited. Maybe Sep. or Oct?

-Jace

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

Jace, put it together. Each year Ken Thompson and myself and have put the work in to gather folks. It really is not that hard just some baby sitting on the thread. Pick a place and a weekend and make it work. It is a lot of fun!

Jace Mullen

@climberslacker

Locale: Your guess is as good as mine.

But this is the sub-forum that you would do it in, correct? I'm not sure how much exposure it would get here.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

We do fine here in this sub-forum. Don't forget the 4th annual BPLGG is at Cache Creek. Presidents' Day Weekend 2012.
    Don't forget to plug shamelessly when opportunity strikes either.

Aaron Benson

@aaronmb

Locale: Central Valley California

""But this is the sub-forum that you would do it in, correct? I'm not sure how much exposure it would get here.""

It'll be seen. When you go for it, start a new thread if you like…I think many of us use either the Recent Threads or New Posts Since Last Visit option when in the forums, so it'll pop up there for folks to see!

kevin smith

@divr6347

sept 1-15 th is bad for me (dove hunting season) anytime after that is good

if you need any help/suggestions hit me up and ill help ya plan it

we had a great trip to the sespe for the central area trip can t wait to get out there again

kevin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools