Topic

Stoic Wraith Shell 2.5 ounce wind shirt….on sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Stoic Wraith Shell 2.5 ounce wind shirt….on sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jon Leibowitz
    BPL Member

@jleeb

Locale: New England

Anyone have a good experience with this?

It's for sale for 34 bucks on steep and cheap.

Jeremy Malin

@jrmalin

I ordered one from sac a few days ago, so I will try to post about it once ive gotten it.

Jon Leibowitz
    BPL Member

@jleeb

I ordered it today. Not crazy about the neon yellow color, but 34 bucks for a 2.5 ounce shirt….had to try it.

Eric Botshon
    BPL Member

@ebotshon

Have any of you recieved yours yet? Im wondering how it compares to similiar jackets.

Jeremy Malin

@jrmalin

I've got mine, but haven't used it, the weather here in Mass has been a little warm. I'm 6'1", 165 lbs and the large fits me fairly well. The hood fits much better than I thought it would, since it has no drawstring. It does weigh 2.5 oz (70 grams). I don't have a Houdini, but have seen and handled one and the Wraith seems like a lighter material, but that might be due to the translucent color. I'll try to add some details when I can.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools