Topic

Mini Dropper Bottles

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Mini Dropper Bottles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hey Everyone,

I have decided to add more accessory items to my website. This week I added mini dropper bottles because there is no reason to carry a full heavy bottle of something when you can repackage everything into these. I have 3mL, 6mL, 10mL, and 15mL. The bottles are clear which makes seeing whats inside nice. They have removable inserts so filling is a breeze. Possible uses include repackaging Aqua Mira Drops, DEET, Bug Repellent, Liquid Soap, Sunscreen, Hand Sanitiziers, Olive Oil, Hot Sauce, and other Condiments. The price is $4.00 for all four.

Free Shipping on orders over $10.00

Thanks,
    Lawson

LawsonEquipment.com

Lawson Outdoor Equipment Mini Dropper Bottles

Noel Tavan
    BPL Member

@akatsuki_the_devil

Lawson,

How well do they seal?

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

They are the highest quality pharmaceutical/food grade bottles so there are no issues with the seal. I am sure I have a biased opinion though so maybe another person who ordered them could comment.

Michael Levine
    Spectator

@trout

Locale: Long Beach

I have a bunch of these, they seal very well. I keep stuff like sunblock and aquamira in them

Noel Tavan
    BPL Member

@akatsuki_the_devil

Thanks guys, just bought a couple set of bottles. I look forward to using them!

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

The dropper bottles are back instock and ready to ship.

Thanks,
    Lawson

John Mc
    BPL Member

@retiredjohn

Locale: PNW

I just received 5 sets and they'll definately serve the purpose I need them for. I'm filling them with suntan lotion, Dr Bronners, insect repellent, and Aquamira. They will be mailed in my resupply packages along the PCT mid-August….THANKS

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

lawson are these dishwasher safe or will they melt in that kind of heat?

Todd Hein
    BPL Member

@todd1960

Locale: Front Range

I think the "A" part of AM should be in an opaque bottle…

Matt Mioduszewski
    BPL Member

@water-2

Locale: pacific nw

will you get larger sizes at all? For instance my wife would love to have a dropper bottle for contact solution for our week-2 week vacations. She thinks she uses about an oz or 2 a week for her contacts. I think more towards 2oz a week, which seems high, but, I dont wear contacts and can't say for certain.

I can see some larger dropper sizes like these but they are all sold in units of 100….haha

awesome wares at your shop Lawson!

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Thanks for everyone's business.

As far as dishwasher safe goes, yes they are. I just added that to the site along with BPA free.

As far as the Aqua Mira in an opaque container goes. Chad Pointdexter with Sticks blog pointed this out to me so I tried checking up on this with Aqua Mira but they didn't return my call or email so I really can't confirm or deny. I also inquired about drop size so it would be easy to convert my bottles drop size to their's but until I hear back from them I don't know this either. My bottles drop size is 3mL 42uL, 6mL 40uL, 10mL 40uL, 15ml 40uL.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools