Topic

Where to buy quickclips?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Where to buy quickclips?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brian Hall
    BPL Member

@brian2o0o

The small clips that MLD uses on there hip pockets and other gear pockets to attach to webbing. I've looked all over the place online, but can't seem to find anywhere that sells them.

Brendan Swihart
    BPL Member

@brendans

Locale: Fruita CO

http://www.summithut.com/products/slik-clip/
    the ones with clips on both sides are called siamese slik clips if that's what what you're looking for.

Brian Hall
    BPL Member

@brian2o0o

Thats the ones I was looking for, thanks! Now I just gotta find something else to buy with it so shipping doesn't cost more than what i'm getting.

CW
    BPL Member

@simplespirit

Locale: .

How much of a hurry are you in? I'm getting ready to order a large batch and can probably sell you some cheaper.

Brian Hall
    BPL Member

@brian2o0o

No hurry, I was just going to make some pockets to go with a couple of my packs, but I haven't ordered anything yet. That sounds great, I only need 8 or 10 at the most. Just let me know. Thanks Chris!

CW
    BPL Member

@simplespirit

Locale: .

Just for verification, I'm getting the regular Slik Clips (only one side opens) and not the Siamese (both sides open). If that's ok, I'll let you know when they show up. I'm putting in my order today.

Brian Hall
    BPL Member

@brian2o0o

Those will work fine, thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools