Topic

ul survival bracelet

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear ul survival bracelet

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nancy Twilley

@goodcaver2

Locale: STL

Survival bracelets are probably old news to all here, but this was the first one I've made, and it was great fun!

I used Dynaglide I had leftover from my hammock ridgelines instead of paracord — so this one's light as a feather (5 grams), and thinner than normal survival bracelets. It's also neon green.

But the 80s are back now, right? Right …

hand

bracelet

I used this guy's instructions:

http://www.tacticalintelligence.net/blog/how-to-make-a-paracord-bracelet.htm

Peace out.

Terry Trimble

@socal-nomad

Locale: North San Diego county

The bracelets are fun to make I use 2.75mm cord from sterling to get a tighter braid . I really like the rattle snake braid it is good looking and makes the bracelet round instead of flat and square.

The smallest cord I have used is 1.5mm sterling black with strip reflective cord the braid is really small and look like a piece of jewelry.
    Terry

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools