Topic

Inov-8 X-Talon 240 – $56.91 shipped w/ coupon @ STP

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Inov-8 X-Talon 240 – $56.91 shipped w/ coupon @ STP

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

I've been wanting to try Inov-8's for a while and found this deal @ Sierra Trading Post. Not sure how long they've carried this particular shoe/boot – but all the reviews I've looked at for the X-Talon 240's have been pretty positive so I ordered a pair. Not all sizes are available, as of writing they have sizes 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 10.5, and 11 in stock. Weight is quoted @ 18oz/pair.

http://ww2.sierratradingpost.com/inov-8-x-talon-240-extreme-trail-running-shoes-lightweight-for-men-and-women~p~3527m/?filterString=Inov-8~b~2754%2F

To get the price down to $56.91 use one of STP's many 30% off coupons – easiest way to find one is to sign up for deal flyer emails and STP will start sending you more coupons than anyone could ever use.

Good luck!

Joe

spelt with a t
    BPL Member

@spelt

Locale: Rangeley, ME

I thought inov8 kept their model line pretty static. However, the only places I've found this shoe it has been marked down/out of stock/limited sizes available.

The question behind this is: should I buy more than one pair?

Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

EYJ07392 is a 60% off coupon code working now, and free shipping on orders over $50. Best STP deal I've seen in a long time.

Reviews on the X-Talons are awesome. They've got my size, so I got two pairs. Only other Inov-8s I've worn are the Inov-8 Roclite 390GTX and the older version of the Mudclaws. Both are among the best made, lightest and most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

I normally wear FiveFingers or Vivobarefoot shoes, but when I need more traction, nothing I've found compares with Inov-8 products for lightweight traction.

Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Wowza I wish I had that code when I placed my order!

Al Nichols

@everready

Locale: Sh!^^% Ohio

I snagged a pair. I just hope they fit well.

. ..

@dgowler

Couldn't have been more timely! I'm in love with my roclite 288s and Ive wanted to try these out for a while, at $62 shipped to Canada how could I not? Many many thanks.

Stephen B Elder Jr
    Spectator

@selder

Locale: Front range CO

This keycode has exceeded its maximum number of uses

EYJ07392 is dead – anybody got one handy?
    thanks,
    Steve

Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Here is the best code I have: EB062111B

This code has unlimited uses through June 23rd and is good for an extra 30%. With code the price for the Inov-8's is $48.96 + shipping ($7.95 in most cases).

Stephen B Elder Jr
    Spectator

@selder

Locale: Front range CO

Thanks Joseph you've made my day!

Terri Wright
    BPL Member

@ncalcamper

Locale: SF Bay Area

In for a pair. Recently twisted my ankle, so need a little extra support. Can't believe these aren't goretex since they are high tops. That's perfect. Thx!

George Roefler

@arizona

Thanks Joseph, you just saved me a lot of cash at Sierra Trading Post.

Mary R
    BPL Member

@pietimer

I'm in for a pair too. Thanks for the heads up. By the way, I found a 20% code w/ free shipping which made it a few bucks cheaper than the 30% code: FHS75811

Michael Ray
    BPL Member

@topshot

Locale: Midwest

FHS75811 has exceeded max # of uses as well.

Mary R
    BPL Member

@pietimer

There are several more listed here:
    http://www.fatwallet.net/forums/hot-deals/243140/m16023527/#m16023527

You'll probably find one that hasn't exceeded its uses.

Brendan Lammers
    BPL Member

@mechb

Locale: Washington DC

XZA63607

Should be good for 35% off one item, for the next two days.

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

I used whatever email I got today, and mine were $39 + shipping. I hope they don't really run small.

Steven Adeff
    BPL Member

@tincanfury

Locale: Boston

PDD30537
    expires 6/27, applies only to some products, typical STP disclaimers…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools