Topic

HMG FB Backpack Giveaway

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals HMG FB Backpack Giveaway

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hyperlite Mountain Gear
    BPL Member

@hyperlitemountaingear

Locale: Maine

Visit us on Facebook and post your favorite outdoor quote for a chance to win our 2010 Windrider backpack.

http://on.fb.me/lYq4uH

Best of luck,

Eddy Walker

@ewker

Locale: southeast

what if you don't do FB? Can you post it here?

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

weird, i cant post to fb and im signed in…

Jason G
    BPL Member

@jasong

Locale: iceberg lake

You need to make a new system.. that one women just had all her friends go in and like her quote. I think HMG should take the top 3 with the most likes and HMG pick the winner from those. or just do a random drawing of those 3..

David Ure

@familyguy

Good point Jason. Mystery Ranch simply attaches a number to each valid post and then uses a random number generator to determine the winner.

te – wa
    BPL Member

@mikeinfhaz

Locale: Phoenix

"You need to make a new system.. that one women just had all her friends go in and like her quote. I think HMG should take the top 3 with the most likes and HMG pick the winner from those. or just do a random drawing of those 3.."

my argument was that her "song" was not a quote. a quote, by MLA standards consists of +/- ONE to FIVE lines of text.

quoting a song, or a poem, is not a quote. my opinion that her "quote" does not qualify was not taken seriously, so i chose to bow out. hopefully, the moderators support (directly or otherwise) of her poor sportsmanship takes on a positive turn.

-off soapbox.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools