Topic

BackcountryBoiler kitchen

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Food, Hydration, and Nutrition BackcountryBoiler kitchen

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Stuart Doddy
    BPL Member

@englishstu

I now have the BackcountryBoiler which is great,I used it on a week long hike in the UK.(I am in England though have walked a 1000mls the AT and done the JMT)
    My question to those others who have the boiler is what changes have they have made to their kitchen.I did carry a Titan kettle and a Ti mug. I only boil water so have no need for the kettle other than it is nicer to eat out of than freezer bag.I have added a small pot stand for a top cup if needed ,wondered if any one tries a fry pan on the pot stand. Are most people using the freezer bag method now with the boiler.

On the AT I did find a small frying pan added to my cuisine and stopped my weight loss.Mainly pancakes and Tortilla.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools