Topic

magazine

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Great that BPL is creating a print magazine but I’m disappointed that many of the articles will not be included on the website, particularly how to and actual trips. The last few months of the website seem to have almost exclusively featured reviews. Reviews are nice but I would also like to see some more variety on the website! Thanks.

Paul Grube

@plosive

Locale: Above Cache Creek, CA

I agree. Trip reports and photos/video are just the “kick in the pants” you need some times to make plans to get out and explore new areas.

“light is right”
    Plosive

Anonymous

Has the Backpacking Light Magazine started to ship?

Thanks

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

The recent issue shipped first week of may, bulk mail, 1-3 weeks to delivery. I’ve started getting reports of people getting them, so they seem to be trickling in to mailboxes.

Focus on reviews of late @ the website has been a function of some big categories that we needed to get caught up on, hence the skew towards reviews. more features / techniques / trip reports are in the docker and on the way on the online side.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools