Topic

Partner: Backpack, day hike, mellow river trips

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Partner: Backpack, day hike, mellow river trips

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Justin Calvert

@lightchaser

Locale: Public Land

Looking for outdoor exploring partner. I get 6 days off every other week and work all over Colorado and Wyoming.

Me: 31, Male, in good shape, easy going & level headed

You: Male or female, easy going, in good shape, self sufficient

My tentative schedule is below, if you have time and your going to be in any of these areas let me know.

Today-June 16th: Rio Grande National Forest (NF) with nothing but time and a backpack

Late June: NE Wyoming (Near Black Hills, Bighorn NF, Devils Tower)

Mid July: Rio grande NF (South San Juan Wilderness, Weminuche, tons of other stuff)

Late July: Yellowstone (Kayak to Shosone lake to day hike, fish and explore the lake)

August: Routt NF (Rawah Wilderness)

September/October: Southwest Wyoming: (High Uinta Wilderness in Utah, Kayak ruby/Horsethief canyon)

leonie sherman

@leonie

Locale: central coastal california

hi there,

i have all of august and september off and am always looking for mountain companions as i tend to wear mine out. downside is that i am helplessly in love with the sierra nevada and will probably be there the whole time. up side is i could show you around. PM me if interested and have fun out there.

leonie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools