Topic

Hiking boots and shoes section added to Readers gear review

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Hiking boots and shoes section added to Readers gear review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Terry Trimble

@socal-nomad

Locale: North San Diego county

I would like to see a section added to reader gear review for hiking boots and shoes. It would have guide lines to state your shoe size and if you have narrow,medium,wide feet, your weight. Have two different sections for women and men boot and shoes . I use to run quite a bit a mileage sell running shoes for about 5 years of my life. I think it would help people out searching through the all the different brands and types of boots and hiking shoes what works and what dose not work for them.
    Thanks,
    Terry

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

"I use to run quite a bit a mileage sell running shoes for about 5 years of my life."

What?

Terry Trimble

@socal-nomad

Ken ,
    Thanks for catching my mistake I should have written it this way. "I use to run quite a bit a mileage and I also worked in a running shoe store selling running shoes for about 5 years.
    It's really kinda a funny mistake it look like I ran all my mileage back and forth between the back room and the shoe try on area to get shoes for customers.
    Sorry,
    Terry

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

There is currently a reader review section entitled "Footwear – Boots, Shoes, Gaiters".

Terry Trimble

@socal-nomad

Sam,
    Thanks for the TIp I was looking for the title "Boots and shoes" I missed the footwear section completely.
    Terry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools