Topic

JMT Fastpack – Open Spot

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips JMT Fastpack – Open Spot

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Robert Perkins
    Spectator

@rp3957

Locale: The Sierras

Edit – the spot has been filled, thanks.

Original post:
    I had 1 member of our group that will be unable to make it out west to fast-pack the JMT with us. I have an open spot for Aug. 12th leaving HI and shooting for 9 nights out to Whitney Portal. We have allowed for 10 nights in our planning, but would actually like to 'push it' if everyone is doing well after the first few days. We were on pace for a 8 night finish last year starting from WP, but I had to 'bail' at Tuoumne Meadows due to severe shin splints. All cabin arrangements and a campground in TM have been arranged. We will be treating the HI to TM section as a day-hike, ( 22+ miles ). We will be coming in from East side of Sierras, so any vehicle logistics would have to be figured out.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools