Topic

Kupilka Classic Drinking Vessel

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Kupilka Classic Drinking Vessel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Tim Zen
    Spectator

@asdzxc57

Locale: MI

Topilka Cups

Cup

The perfect blend of art, function and reuse. A win-win-win.
    A must-have for the most discriminating BPL member.
    Each cup is hand crafted to order by artisans who are all members of the Union of Origami Workers of the World.

All products proudly printed and folded in the USA for your safety.
    The paper is made from recycled red wood fiber coated with a BPA-free, food grade nylon coating and NSF rated.

The cup has passed 10e5 folds/unfold cycles, so you can flip from map to cup without worrying about any failure.

Ordering Information:
    Please specify quadrant map and size in liters.
    Order before 03 June 2011 and receive the special 10 ml Aquamira mixing cup at no cost.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Love it! I assume the BPL store will be carrying it soon!

Doesn't it need to be a Finnish map, though?

John Nausieda
    BPL Member

@meander

Locale: PNW

Nice take but Northern Europe has some pretty bloody mythology if you read the Elder Edda. An interesting take on this theme I learned from reading Lithuanian folk stories is as follows. The Grandfather is living with his son's family. The wife doesn't like how sloppy the grandfather is getting to be so tells her husband to make a wooden box like bib which will fit under his chin to catch his drooling and what falls from his spoon. The husband starts to work on the project and then notices that HIS son is copying his design onto paper. He asks him what he is doing . " Oh, I just want to be able to make one for you ." End of project.

Charles S. Forstall

@csforstall

Locale: The Appalachian Foothills of TN

>>Oh wait, I know I know! Perhaps you were reading a different thread, and inadvertently replied to this one! It happens, I'm sure.<<

Lighten up Doug, I just was sharing my opinion. You're reading the letter of what I wrote at the expense of my intent. Seems like I can't speak my mind around here without angering someone…

I've been in way too many confrontations here, that were all over small change. So don't let my opinion get to you, and don't take my general comments personally. I'm not trying to sell you anything, and I'm not actively discouraging those who want to own/buy this cup, I'm just saying that's too rich for my blood, thats all. So Doug, please lighten up. I don't really want to get into any more "disagreements" with anyone around here anymore.

Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools