Topic

Gram Weenie for Android

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Gram Weenie for Android

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nick Garner
    BPL Member

@nwgarner

Locale: Silicon Valley

Howdy Folks,
    For everyone who asked for it here, I've published Gram Weenie for Android in the Market. Many thanks to the beta testers; I'm still working on integrating some of their suggestions.

Nick

Huzefa @ Blue Bolt Gear
    Spectator

@huzefa

Locale: Himalayas

No love for iOS?

Aaron Benson

@aaronmb

Locale: Central Valley California

Follow the provided link. There already is an iOS version.

Brian Lewis

@brianle

Locale: Pacific NW

Can one transmogrify data from an existing pc-based list and load it in? I'd not be keen on inputting gear data from scratch via my phone …
    Details please (file format that can be loaded in, ideally with an example online)?

Huzefa @ Blue Bolt Gear
    Spectator

@huzefa

Locale: Himalayas

ok. Just bought the app. Looks neat. Right now I use google docs and I love it. cloud storage and group edit functionality is pretty good for my expedition. I will consider using this app for solo trips in future. Unless you can integrate with google docs. Consider this a feature request. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools