Topic

Storage

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Storage

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris M
    BPL Member

@kringle

Locale: California

So I looked a little for this and didn't find much. It may just not have come up in my quick search of the site. I am currently in a very small room and I am working on organizing it (and failing so far).

I have collected quite a bit of scrap fabric, insulation, webbing and other little things that have built up to be a mass sitting in a box, and I can no longer find anything I need. Hopefully I'm not the only one to have come across this problem. How is everyone going about collecting and organizing all of the materials they have and other little pieces? My girlfriend has suggested some hanging zippered compartments she gets at Steinmart that she uses for the same purpose and would probably work well for smaller things, but I am holding out to see if I can find something that isn't $20 for pink paisley.

John Donewar
    BPL Member

@newton

Locale: Southeastern Texas

Chris,

I ran into the same problem and handled it with some plastic drawer units from WalMart. The link below is from Sterilite's product page.

http://www.sterilite.com/ProductCategory.html?ProductCategory=20&section=1

I had to pick through the ones that I purchased off the shelf from WalMart because some of their stock was "coming apart" where the sections of the multi-drawer units were joined. I have 3 units at home right now and they are serving me well. More will be added in the future as I get more and more organized.

Party On,

Newton

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools