Topic

Online Trip Sharing Sites Used by BPL members?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Online Trip Sharing Sites Used by BPL members?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ken
    BPL Member

@scienceken

Locale: Western Oregon

Has anyone else tried out Everytrail.com or other trip-sharing services that they enjoy using?

I've used Picasa albums, Facebook, and Google maps for sharing trips with others, but I really think the format used at Everytrail.com has something going for it.

Here is my first attempt at documenting a trip on Everytrail: http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=1097631

I would like to know if there are other, better services or other ways that people have tried doing this kind of thing. I really enjoy getting people motivated to give backpacking a try, and shared trip experiences can be quite compelling :)

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools