Topic

Independent Trekking guide in Nepal visit Nepal 2011

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Mountaineering & Alpinism Independent Trekking guide in Nepal visit Nepal 2011

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nepalaya Treks & Expedition
    Spectator

@alltreknepal

Namaste and Greetings from Nepal Trekking and Travel guide.
    My name is Kamal Rimal. I am an experienced and registered trekking and travel guide from Nepal. My work during last 8 years has made me very familiar with many Trekking Destinations, like The Everest, Annapurna and Langtang Regions, As well as local cultures, environment, flora & fauna and other trekking destinations like Mustang, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Helambu.
    I work without an agency to ensure direct communication with our guests so that I can plan your holiday as per your satisfaction and budget. Since there will be no agency fees, I’ll be able to provide you my cost effective services. I’m very serious about my work and it has always inspired me to broaden my knowledge on the cultures, history and other famous things located in trekking routes I take and the country itself.

You have almost infinite choices for your trekking adventure beyond the fixed itineraries that most agencies offer. You can take any level of difficulty treks ranging from relaxed easy trekking to high pass treks where you need higher level of fitness. Almost all the treks offer spectacular views of the mountains and different local cultures.

During the trek my primary goal will be to provide all kinds of travellers a culturally enriching safe adventure making sure that all of my customers leave with many lifetime memories of their visit to Nepal

http://www.alltreknepal.com

Yes, this is commercial, but whether it is spam is another matter. If it was for tourist walks in USA I think I would probably delete it, but Nepal is a long way away …
    As I am sure some BPL members may find it of interest I will let it stand for now.

Kamal: I think this is enough for now. No more please.

Roger Caffin
    Online Community Monitor
    Backpacking Light

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

Please limit use of this forum to the discussion of mountaineering and alpinism and avoid commercial posts. Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools