Topic

Which Vendors/Manufactureres offer special offer email lists?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Which Vendors/Manufactureres offer special offer email lists?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bryce
    BPL Member

@antigroundhogday

Locale: Stamford, CT

Just saw a post about Feathered Friends on this forum that I hadn't signed up for. I figure user could list the Vendors/Manufacturers that offer special discounts from time to time like "20% off on all down products," not the vendors who just email you about "Hey get ready for summer with these great deals!" kind of stuff.

I saw one for CampSaver.com that I signed up for….any others that come to mind?

Thx.

Derek Kind
    BPL Member

@berethorn

Well, Sierra Trading Post emails almost every day about 20-30% off sales and coupons. Now and then I find something there that I want to buy – that discount comes in very useful.

Walter Carrington
    BPL Member

@snowleopard

Locale: Mass.

The ones I get emails from are STP, EMS and REI. EMS and REI mostly send notices of sales, which is sometimes useful to see.

Kevin Cody

@codycolor2

Locale: Los Padres NF

http://www.gearzone.com

I purchased my Mont-Bell U.L. Super Spiral Down Hugger # 1 from them and they through in a free Mont-Bell U.L. pillow with it. A month later though they had a Mont-Bell 20% off sale so I was bummed on that but great customer service. They have deals either every month or every other month for 20% off. This month its Kayak stuff

Bryce
    BPL Member

@antigroundhogday

Locale: Stamford, CT

I signed up for GearZone's mailing list…. you have to sign up for an account and it auto-adds you to their mailing list (you can opt out).

Any others?

Val C

@goosebumps

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Locale: Northern Minnesota

Bah, and I didn't get around to using the discount! Between she Shipping and $3 handling, I was trying to get into a store so I could get free shipping.

Left Lane Sports, a closeout site similar to the Clymb, sends out sale announcements and random discounts. Like the Clymb, it's one of those "members only" sites. If you use my invite link, we both get a $10 credit. Chop off the invite bit at the end of you don't want the $10 credit- unlike the Clymb, it looks like you can "join" without having an invite.

I haven't seen any LLS percentage off type coupons, but I did just get a "We Miss You" coupon of $20 off any purchase of $50, which isn't bad. I've only made one other purchase at LLS, a month to the day before getting that $20 off coupon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools