Topic

Moved to New Hampshire

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Moved to New Hampshire

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kari Post
    BPL Member

@karipost

Locale: New Hampshire

Hi all! I moved to southwestern NH last year and have met a lot of awesome people since moving, but just discovered this forum and thought I'd post to see if anyone has any interest in exploring in Vermont or New Hampshire. I'm a photographer but also lead trips, so I can be a slow hiker at times, but generally move at an average pace(I'm the hike and enjoy yourself type more than the race to the top of a mountain type). Anyway, feel free to touch base. I won't be back in NH until August due to a couple trips I am leading earlier this summer, but I'm always looking to get outside and would probably be happy to meet up sometime then or after.

Ryan Linn

@ryan-c-linn

Locale: Maine!

Weird. I was going to post something like this in the near future as well. I'll be moving to Keene with my girlfriend at the end of August, and I'm hoping to do lots of hiking all over VT and NH once I'm there. And, uh… hopefully get a job, too. But hiking is more important, right?

Send me a PM sometime. The more hiking partners the merrier.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools