Topic

Kitebuilder.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Kitebuilder.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Smith
    BPL Member

@violentgreen

Locale: East TN

I ordered a couple yards of fabric about 6 weeks ago from Kitebuilder and I still haven't received anything from them. Sent a couple emails and no response. Anyone ever have any problems with them? If they were making me a custom product six weeks would be fine, but two yards of fabric cut off the roll hardly seems worthy of such a long wait.

Ryan

steve ferrel

@kitebuilder

Hi Ryan, no charge has been placed on your credit card. I did send an email about this order, asking if you still needed it. I was behind on several orders that week and when it passed the two week mark, I sent emails to all involved customers asking if the orders were still needed.

I have several hundred yards in stock and can get this right out if still needed.

I apologize for the delay and misunderstanding.

[email protected]

Daryl and Daryl
    BPL Member

@lyrad1

Locale: Pacific Northwest, USA, Earth

I've had good luck with Kitebuilder.com and have ordered quite a bit of stuff from Steve over the years.

They also have a great discussion forum. Some of the ideas discussed there are applicable to backpacking gear making.

Ryan Smith
    BPL Member

@violentgreen

Locale: East TN

Steve shot me an email earlier today. All is well.

Ryan

Terry Trimble

@socal-nomad

Locale: North San Diego county

Kitebuilder.com is great I use to buy from them when I made Fighter kites.
    Terry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools