Topic

New guy from Ohio

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips New guy from Ohio

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Al Nichols

@everready

Locale: Sh!^^% Ohio

Hi,

I just thought I'd introduce myself; I'm a 49 year old backpacker. I've been backpacking since I was in the Boy Scouts back in the 70's (we used to use those old, heavy canvas tents) Now I have my base weight down to around 15 lbs, no food/water. Anyway, I'm stuck in Ohio but I like to get out on trips a few times a year. I also like to rock climb easy trad. Right now myself and two of my buddies are trying to figure out where to go next, Three Sister Loop, Sweetwater in the Wind River
    Range or a loop through the Frank Church Wilderness. If you want to hook up and do a few trips this year drop me a line and we'll take it from there. Dolly Sods and Otter Creek W.Va are about 6 hours away from me.

Al

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools