Topic

so bored….

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips so bored….

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kris hammonds

@kristohikes

Locale: nor*cal

so the sunshine is now consistently upon us, however there is still to much snow to do anything significant in the sierras. my backpack is loaded and i am ready to hit some trails. anyone else out there with the time just no one who can really commit to any type of extended hike right now??

hit me up with ideas. i am located in the sacramento/sierra foothills area….

thanks.
    kristo

Bob Gross
    BPL Member

@b-g-2-2

Locale: Silicon Valley

This is cross country ski/snowcamping season. I just made a short trip report here.

–B.G.–

Anthony Weston
    BPL Member

@anthonyweston

Locale: Southern CA

I just had a 4 day trip Memorial day weekend to Mount Gorgonio get canceled because of snow this week. I'd love to do a trip. I'd love to plan a trip.

leonie sherman

@leonie

Locale: central coastal california

hi there

also a little bit stymied by conditions but eager to make some plans and get out there- lost coast? tehipite valley? death valley? sespi hot springs? trinity alps or siskyous? ski tour shasta? let's talk….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools