Topic

Redden Marine Discount Code

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Redden Marine Discount Code

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scott Blanchard

@reddenweb

Hello,

Some users here have been resurrecting the discount code for our site, which I found was posted back in 2009.

This is just a formal note that the discount code "BPL" is turned on again at the Redden Marine web site for 5% off the order.

It looks like the users here prefer our Samson Amsteel Blue rope and the landing page, such as it is, can be found here:
    http://www.reddenmarine.com/amsteelblue

We carry Amsteel by the foot and by the spool.

If you have any questions, or need non-US delivery, give the sales team a call at 1–800-537-5763.

I hope I didn't step on any community toes by posting here!

Thank you for your business.

Best Regards,
    Scott

ps: I'm just a tech geek at Redden, not a salesperson, so I can't help with sales directly.

Bob Gross
    BPL Member

@b-g-2-2

Locale: Silicon Valley

I've done business with Redden before.

Besides rope and stuff, they sell a hand-held marine flare with a pull-ring ignitor. That is good for grizzly bear safety purposes if you are in a wet environment like Alaska. If you are in a dry environment like Yellowstone, standard bear spray is safer. If you don't purchase over-the-counter at their stores, you have to get flares shipped to you as Hazmat, and that has more cost.

–B.G.–

Paul Hatfield
    BPL Member

@clear_blue_skies

Thumbs up for Redden Marine. They had the best prices I could find on Samson Amsteel Blue.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools