Topic

Advice sought for a non ultralight question – from an ultralight follower!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Advice sought for a non ultralight question – from an ultralight follower!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Davis

@billybooster

Locale: So Cal

I own a Mountain Hardwear Haven 3 – the inner is perfect, tub perfect but the fly has seen, evidently, some moisture and that caused it to lose it's inner seam sealing and that, in turn, meant some seams just peeled apart!

I contacted Mountain Hardwear to see, on the off-chance, if they would recommend a solution and they offered me approximately $300 of credit in their store against, i presume, a tent!

Not one to say no to a new tent, regardless of it's weight (given i car camp wit 4 year olds who don't get the idea of tarps), I'm really unsure which to choose!!! So, $300-$320 is your budget, you want it to add to your 'family' kit, which would you choose?

clay stewart

@reluctantwaterhauler

Not much of a choice, but if you are car camping, I'd get the Corners 4 and spend a few xtra bucks, for some extra space.

John Davis

@billybooster

Locale: So Cal

Now there are some things that look better than a big ol'tent!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools