Topic

Land’s End 40% off 1 item + free shipping

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Land’s End 40% off 1 item + free shipping

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kristopher Dunn
    Spectator

@linuxhack

This combines with sale/clearance items. I already got in on the down vest from an earlier thread so this time I picket up the down jacket (600 fill) for ~$25 shipped!

promotion code "APRIL40" and PIN "1164"

Michael Bachman

@rivrfox

Locale: Western Slope, Colorado

Not a bad deal…but it's more of a kick around jacket. Medium weighs 22 oz.'s according to customer service. I did pick up a women's medium vest weighing 9oz for $6 and change w/free shipping. I spoke with Debbie on the phone and she was very professional, courteous, helpful & amiable. Surprised me actually.

If I can't get used to the backward buttoning I'll probably just resell it locally. Thanks for the heads up. Didn't really buy it for backpacking.

John Rodo

@tongopacker

Was the medium vest you picked up the "School uniform vest"? I can't seem to find any normal women's down vests except for xl. Did you happen to catch the fill power on the down?

John

Michael Bachman

@rivrfox

Locale: Western Slope, Colorado

It's in the overstock section. It doesn't mention it but it says 80% down/20% feathers and is very similar to the mens 650 fill vest. It most likly 650 or close to it.

For women you also have the Morgans down jacket(sz M at 18oz) and the Snowpack 700 (sz M at 12oz). Not many other options for men. I read the feathers leak from the snowpack from a review. For a price tag of under $25 it might last a couple seasons and be worth it for someone.

No where the deal of from Dicks Sporting Goods down clearance :(anyone have a mens med. Marmot Zeus they'd like to sell me on the cheap?) but possibly a good deal for a small group of people out there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools