Topic

24: Flyin’ Shoes

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports 24: Flyin’ Shoes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dondo .
    BPL Member

@dondo

Locale: Colorado Rockies

New trip report at Dondo Outdoors.

moon over ridge

Ike Jutkowitz
    BPL Member

@ike

Locale: Central Michigan

Great report as always. I really enjoy the way you can find (and photograph) the beauty in small details. This has had a big influence on my own photography style lately. Thanks.

Dondo .
    BPL Member

@dondo

Thanks, Ike. It's a thrill when something small catches your eye and you can frame it into something that's aesthetically appealing, isn't it? I think it makes you more aware of everything around you, and for me, that's the point of being out there.

Eugene Smith
    BPL Member

@eugeneius

Locale: Nuevo Mexico

I knew there was something missing over the winter… a Dondo trip report! Thanks Dondo for sharing your 24 with us.

Dondo .
    BPL Member

@dondo

Hi Eugene. Yeah, the Dondo is back…with a vengeance. ;-) Stay tuned for a First Impressions look at the Exped Synmat UL7. BTW, love your avatar photo.

Diana Vann
    BPL Member

@dianav

Locale: Wandering

were you using on your trip?

Great photos by the way.

Dondo .
    BPL Member

@dondo

Thanks, Diana. The shelter is a Golite Shangri-La 2. You can read more about it here.

Justin McMinn

@akajut

Locale: Central Oklahoma

I love the TVZ. Very fitting lyrics. If you ever get the chance, check out Be There to Love Me documentary on him. He was quite a wild character.

Dondo .
    BPL Member

@dondo

Hi Justin. I've become a big TVZ fan since a Texas gal I know got me the Texas Troubadour set for Christmas. The songs are amazing. He has to be one of our best songwriters ever. Wanting to find out more about the man behind the songs, my wife and I watched Be Here to Love Me. He was indeed a wild character as well as a beautiful soul.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools