Topic

Sub 5lbs 2season gear list

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists Sub 5lbs 2season gear list

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    William Zila
    BPL Member

@ultralightwillinn-m

Locale: Albuquerque

Ok here's my list for a trip i leave for tomorrow lows of mid 30s sadly I only have one night out but it's the same gear I would use for up to a week out well here it is

CARRIED ITEMS
    HMG echo 1 tarp groundcloth and 8 ti stakes 10.90ounces

Mountain hardwear phantom 45 18ounces

1/8in foam pad 3.80 ounces

Monster can pot and esbit cone stove 1quart ziplock bag and light my fire spork 4 ounces

Clothing: set of cold gear 2.0s 9ounces benie 1.5 gloves 1.5 sock liners/sleep socks 1ounce total 13ounces

Essentials : first aid kit , sunscreen,deet,waterproof matches, compass, light, extra button cell light , alcohol wipes,tp, 50ft cord , Sm knife, lighter , micropure, map 8ounces

Rain jacket 5.5 ounces

Basic repair kit 1.3

Pack and pack cover 13ounces

Total base weight of 77.5 ounces of 4.84lbs
    WORN OR ON PERSON ITEMS
    Under armor Trail runners 24ounces convertible pants 8ounces hiking long sleeve vented shirt 9 briefs 1.5 socks 1.5 trekking poles 20 hat 1 watch .5 total of 45.5 ounces worn or carried on person

CONSUMABLES
    4litters of water in plattys 8.2 lbs dehydrated dinner 5 oatmeal 6 bars and jels 10

FULL SKIN OUT WEIGHT OF 17.2 lbs with over 4liters of water I'm liking that :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools