Topic

Steripen Traveller at STP $40-50

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Steripen Traveller at STP $40-50

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David Drake
    BPL Member

@daviddrake

Locale: North Idaho

Just saw this. With 20% flyer coupon, it's $40. Don't use one myself–maybe useful for someone?

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/4264,3543C_SteriPEN-Traveler-Mini-Water-Purifier.html

Anthony Bachinski

@antbach

Locale: Southern New England

Was also going to post this. For those who aren't STP subscribers here's a couple codes to use on it in order of total cost (or to use on something else):

XKJ7948R – 20% off + free shipping ($40 shipped for the Steripen), 3 uses, expires Thursday at 11:59PM mountain time

VZK9338Y – 30% off ($42.95 shipped), 3 uses, expires Thursday at 11:59PM mountain time

John Vance
    BPL Member

@servingko

Locale: Intermountain West

As I understand it, this mini traveler is good for 3,000 cycles vs the 8,000 for the Opti. I saw this as well but purchased the new opti for $70 with discounts.

Tad Englund
    BPL Member

@bestbuilder

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Thanks guys, just picked up one for the scout troop

Michael Crosby
    BPL Member

@djjmikie

Locale: Ky

SPRUNG 20% off + free shipping ($40 shipped for the Steripen) also works on new jetboil

BPLwiia
    Spectator

@bplwiia

Thanks too guys. Got one myself.

Anthony Bachinski

@antbach

Locale: Southern New England

$37.95 shipped with code XZA5988V (3 uses, expires midnight tonight mountain time)

Code also good for 40% off some other items (mostly clothes) and free shipping on $100+

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools