Topic

VivoBarefoot / Terra Plana shoes on sale at TheClymb

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals VivoBarefoot / Terra Plana shoes on sale at TheClymb

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

This is the first time I've posted up a link to one of the "member only" site sales, but I've never seen VivoBarefoot (formerly Terra Plana) shoes on sale before.

Full disclosure: clicking through this link and making a purchase will give me $10 credit on The Clymb.

The sale has ~24 hours left. I purchased a pair for running and a pair for work to try out. I've read amazing reviews of these shoes, but have never seen them more than a few dollars below their $160 list price. These are less than $100, which is still pricey, but in range to try out.

Reviews on their entire line are awesome. Running shoes weigh 8oz per pair with the insoles. I'll post up a review once they arrive and I've had some time to use them on the trail.

Anyone worn these yet? Any thoughts?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools