Topic

Spring Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Spring Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I am having a spring sale on some of the products on my website. There is very limited inventory and the prices are rock bottom so the stuff will sell out fast. Free shipping on all orders over $30.00.

Mountainfitter.com

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Lots of gear left at crazy low prices.

Examples:
    Mountainfitter Glowire $7.95
    Aquamira Pro $17.95
    Black Diamond Gizmo $15.95
    Nalgene Cantene $7.95
    Equinox Silnylon Packcovers $15.95

Thanks,
    Lawson

Mike Hensel
    BPL Member

@mike220

Locale: Northwest

How long will you have the 16" X 32" dry sacks in stock?

I have ordered a pack and I am waiting to recieve it to see what size I need to get for it.

Ken K

@thefatboy

Locale: St. Louis

When will the ti-eyes be in stock? Before this sale runs out? Yet again, I want to order, but there's only $15 worth of stuff I want available right now, and I don't want to pay 20% shipping.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I have quite a bit of material in stock so the bags will be instock for a while. What pack did you order?

The Spring Sale will be another week or so..It will be about two weeks before the stakes are back instock.. I am going to start making ti-hooks as well.

Ken K

@thefatboy

Can I order what you have in stock now and have you hold it until the rest of the stuff I want is in?

Thanks,
    Ken

Ken K

@thefatboy

Hey Lawson,

I got my order in. Didn't want to miss the sale on a couple lengths of the GloWire.

Any chance you still have a couple of those match containers left on a back shelf somewhere? I wanted to get a few of those, but couldn't justify ordering them on their own. Now they're gone.

Thanks,
    Ken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools