Topic

20% off Montbell Gear 7 days only

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 20% off Montbell Gear 7 days only

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Cody

@codycolor2

Locale: Los Padres NF
    Stephen Barber
    BPL Member

@grampa

Locale: SoCal

Nice, but it's only for selected items…..sadly, not for the item I was looking for!

Greg Brandt

@gern001

Locale: Midwest

I have been hesitating to pull the trigger on a UL Super Spiral Hugger #3, but when I checked the forum today, the 20% offer was posted. I pulled the trigger, so cool.

John Mc
    BPL Member

@retiredjohn

Locale: PNW

I finally picked myself up a Thermawrap. It'll be a nice addition in my pack for this summer and fall. I really liked that rust color. It's good to be visable. THANKS

Kevin Cody

@codycolor2

I ordered my Montbell U.L. SS #1 from them because I noticed that Montbell was raising their prices by $20 due to the gas prices and cost of manufacturing (info via email from Montbell) so I searched for a site that hadn't raised their prices yet. That's how I found these guys. They also had a deal where they included a free Montbell U.L. pillow but I plan on only using that if I car camp or stay at a friends house. They shipped it quickly without any hick ups. Wish I would of known about this sale a month ago…

Justin Khalifa

@jkhalifa

I also went for the Super Spiral #3. Thanks!

k web

@kbweb

Locale: Tacoma, WA

Thanks!!

Kevin Cody

@codycolor2

Bump

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools