Topic

3M 9485PC tape 9.95/roll

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 3M 9485PC tape 9.95/roll

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brendan Swihart
    BPL Member

@brendans

Locale: Fruita CO
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Thats a really good deal for just one roll but it looks old or like it has been exposed to moisture for an extended period of time. It could be just that one roll in the photo but it should be perfectly round and flat. You don't want to spend $22.00 a meter for first quality cuben and then skimp on the adhesive.. The stuff I buy comes certified with signed paperwork which says the manufacture date and lot number that way if there is a problem then 3M can warranty the failure.

Brendan Swihart
    BPL Member

@brendans

Locale: Fruita CO

definitely agree that it's not worth saving a few bucks for shoddy adhesive…I ordered a roll so I'll report if it looks the same as in the picture. Seller says they're in unopened sealed bags, so I guess we'll see.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools