Topic

Updating gear list?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Updating gear list?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dave Triano
    BPL Member

@dtriano

Locale: Desolation Wilderness

Tried a few times at this, so now I'll ask; How do I update my gear list in my profile? I have A basic 3 season list up as a .PDF, but I thought the developments I have made in the last 4 months in a long Tahoe winter might be worth an update—-

Thanks in advance – Dave

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

Hi Dave,

First visit the "Change My Profile" page (a link located in the right-side-bar of many pages at BPL). Or by clicking:

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/settings.html?u=Dtriano

At the bottom of this page enter a .pdf file of your gear list. If, after you've updated it you still see the old file it's because your web browser is caching the old file.

– Sam

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools