Topic

Mountain Biking/Backpacking – Month of May – 4 Corners USA

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Mountain Biking/Backpacking – Month of May – 4 Corners USA

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Schmitz

@phlavorman

I am looking for travel companion(s) as my original partners bailed on me. I will be in the southern Utah/Colorado/Arizona region from May 4th-End of May. Schedule is fairly loose and I am very flexible with activities/budgets.

I have a few people I am meeting up with from the 4th-11th with only mountain biking in the Zion/Moab region on the itinerary, others are welcome to join. After the 11th I am wide open, possible activities on my list thus far.
    Fruita, CO mountain Biking
    Any other mountain biking…
    The Maze, backpacking
    Various Climbing, anywhere (been a few years on this so don't expect any multi-pitch climbs)
    The Trans-Zion, backpacking
    Bryce, Backpacking
    Grand Canyon, Overnighter

I am really flexible with anything and will have the gear with me for most activities. FYI I am from the East Coast, and have an East Coast sense of humor. After going to the University of Utah I realized that sarcasm is a lost art out west, but alive an well back east….I have a blog that I keep for my travels that may give you a gauge of my humor, and my lack of grammar and spelling skills, and I don't proof read.

http://www.raggedshoes.com/

If you want to hook up for a few days, or more, let me know!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools