Topic

Not your typical

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Not your typical

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christopher Taggart

@penndude

Locale: Western PA

I'm trying to find a 400ml Evernew Ti double wall with lid to no avail. Are they extinct or what?

Don Meredith
    Spectator

@donmeredith

Locale: SouthEast

Give the guys at AntiGravity Gear a shot. They're the best and may be able to help. If they're out you can go over to REI … its the same mug. I have the single wall version and really like it.

Don Meredith

lightpack.blogspot.com

Peter Griffith
    BPL Member

@litesmith

Locale: Litesmith.com
    . .
    BPL Member

@biointegra

Locale: Puget Sound

This REI Ti Mug is essentially the same.

I prefer the single wall with the lid, though, since you can cook with it also and it is lighter. The lid fits both and is one of my favorite pieces of gear – just make sure it is not on when you have it on a burner of any kind (even elctric), as the plastic melts at quite a low temp.

Jeff Antig

@antig

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Chris,

You might have better luck around the end of March or beginning of April. The Evernew U.S. warehouse has been dry on inventory for a while and many items are backordered leaving retailers with only what they have on hand. The factory in Japan that produces Evernew items has also been affected by the crisis because it's a several decade old facility. The freight boat full of Evernew goodies has arrived in California safely but is undergoing radiation inspection.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools