Topic

Guywire Cord SALE $9.95

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Guywire Cord SALE $9.95

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know about a product change I recently made. I have added a new cord to my website called Guywire. Unlike the hollow braid guywire cord I was selling the new stuff is a solid braid which results in a bigger, rounder and firmer cord. The cord has a special hi-viz orange urethane coating to help hold knots better. Its 100% Dyneema and has a break strength of 825lbs. It's suitable for heavy duty hauling applications including bear bagging, tent guy lines, tarp ridge lines, and anything else you can can think of. This is the only 100% Spectra/Dyneema cord that will work with Line Loc 3's. Other cords are either too slipery or need to be backed up with a slippery half hitch.. Not this cord. So if you demand the most burley cord available this is it.. Weight: 1.59oz (45.3grams) per 50 feet.

Thanks,
    Lawson

Mountainfitter.com

John West
    Spectator

@skyzo

Locale: Borah Gear

Cool, thanks Lawson. Put an order in for 50' and some stakes as well. Your site keeps looking better and better. Good luck with it man

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Thanks on the business and the compliments. Just wait until the end of the month. I will be fully stocked and ready to go. Check out my headlamp and water treatment section for a taste of whats to come. No junk or filler products, just good quality gear.

Ken K

@thefatboy

Locale: St. Louis

Lawson,

I've been following your site for some time… I can never find a time when everything i want to order is in stock at the same time. For instance, I'd like 4 6" ti-eyes, 4 7", 50' of the new guywire, two thimbles of matches, and one of the orange safety whistles that you carried until about a month ago. I know I could just order what's in stock at any given time, but frankly, I'm cheap and want to get the free shipping. Any word on when EVERYTHING will be in stock?

Thanks,
    Ken

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hey Ken,

There are some big changes happening in the next few weeks that will hopefully resolve the out of stock issues so please hang tight because I want your business.. If you join my newsletter I usually send an update about every other week letting everyone know whats going on. When everything comes in stock which should be about two weeks away I will send a newsletter announcing this. I will plan to offer some sort of spring sale coupon code at the same time.

Thanks,
    Lawson

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools