Topic

Marmot Zeus and Venus Jackets for $60 (65% off) YMMV

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Marmot Zeus and Venus Jackets for $60 (65% off) YMMV

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sara M

@saraor

Dick's Sporting Goods stores have the Marmot Zeus (mens) and Venus (womens) jackets on clearance. They're all marked down from $165 to $120 in store, but then they're an additional 50% off of that so they're $60.

These prices can't be found on their website, in store only. They also have many other winter jackets on clearance at more than 50% from other big brands. Not sure if the prices are national or not, but they're good at all the Boston area stores…

Craig Kowalski

@killerkowalski

@Sara-

We talked before via e-mail about what stores had the jacket. Thank you for your input which stores had them. I had the Black Medium Zeus shipped to my local Dick's finally yesterday! Even better it dropped to 75% off. I got the jacket for $31.65 normally priced at $165. $$$

Chris Chatman
    BPL Member

@chrischatman

Locale: Mid-Atlantic

Thanks for tipping me off to this! Just got back from the Dick's at Dulles Town Center in Northern VA. I picked up a Marmot Zeus for $30 and a Patagonia Micro Puff Vest for $32.25! It looks like they are 75% off of their lowest marked prices. They were on a clearance rack and the selection/sizes are not great, but I was able to get each in an XL.

Eric Thompson
    BPL Member

@er0ck

Locale: PNW

thanks for this post. YMMV for sure. look for the clearance (not "sale") racks.

you might also want to call ahead to see what brands each store carries. my local one doesn't carry Patagonia, for instance, but the other one 35 mins away does.

there were a few columbia titanium shirts on my clearance rack for $30. nothing to go nuts for.

Robert Brandon

@robbiebrandonyahoo-com

I just got a Zeus and a Venus for my girl for $60 TOTAL. That's $30 dollars each! unbelievable…

Kelly G
    BPL Member

@kellydt

Had to create an account so I could post a Thank You. I got a Venus for $30.00. Whatta steal.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools