Topic

A bit of a ‘stretch’

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Multiple Use Gear A bit of a ‘stretch’

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    John Davis

@billybooster

Locale: So Cal

I just posted a 50% off CROW Watches coupon in deals HOWEVER, the CROW watch, for me, do act as a great, if not odd multiple use item. Clearly a watch tells the time and if your cunning enough, can point north if you can see the sun… but I have used my CROW Watch to take my Heiny pot and my Evergreen 600 pot off a hot alcy stove without needing the metal arms or teflon fingers!

The watch strap is silicon and grips really well, as well as insulating long enough to stop finger burning ( or freezing).

Because the face of the watch pops out for fashion purposes…(do i want a blue band with a green face or a yellow band with black)…. there's no danger of boiling the watch inners!

That's my 2 cents for this cool watch range….

Gregory Petliski

@gregpphoto

I'm lucky that my pot and my short burn time allow me to grab it sans holder, but if needed, I could use my watch band as well. Nice idea.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools