Topic

Post a picture of your hat

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Photo Gallery Post a picture of your hat

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Kattt
    BPL Member

@kattt

…that I made, please?
    I made and sent many out without taking pictures. I would really appreciate if you could post some pictures of your hats" in action".
    I am about to post another series of beanies for sale, and it would be nice to have a sample of what I can make, worn by someone other than my sweet girl. Thanks in advance.

Edited. I'll also post boiled wool mittens and " lobster style" mittens soon.

Aaron Benson

@aaronmb

Locale: Central Valley California

Katharina's hats are amazing. The one I got from her at the Henry Coe get together instantly became my favorite: soft, warm, and the large size fit my fat head.
    It seems it instantly became someone else's favorite too, as it was taken from off my desk at work! (by a student, I'm presuming) So I'll need another, for sure. (Kat – if/when you've another large in the merino like the one I got from you before, I'll take it!)

Katharina's Merino Wool Beanie
    Katharina's merino wool beanie

Dug Shelby

@pittsburgh

Locale: Bay Area

My beanie is arriving any day now, and I am very excited to slip that bad boy on my dome. Thank you Kat, you're handiwork will be keeping me warm from the ears up from Mexico to Canada. :)

Kattt
    BPL Member

@kattt

Maybe Tony could repost Coe pictures of…. Douglas Ide, Ken H. Ken T. Adan, and any others who were wearing the hats?

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

How is that Kat?

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

Kat, I think there is one picture with me wearing it. I am not in too many pictures this year due to me not feeling my chipper self. I think it is in the photo essay of the trip that Tony took

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Thanks Ken! I was going to use that pic as well!

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

nm

Phil Barton
    BPL Member

@flyfast

Locale: Oklahoma

Look left.

Kattt
    BPL Member

@kattt

I am looking for some action pictures of some of the hats/beanies that I made. Please let me know if I can use them on my website.
    Thanks!

Kattt
    BPL Member

@kattt

And winner gets to pick another hat? Maybe you can help me set this up and pick the winner?

Tony Wong
    BPL Member

@valshar

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area

Katharina,

Any of the photos that you saw in the BPL Photo Essay, Trip report are your to use if you want.

If you see some that you like, please let me know which ones and I can email the full size images.

Also, you should be able to simply copy the photos from the BPL website and use them.

Just let me know and they are yours for the asking.

-Tony

Casey Bowden
    BPL Member

@clbowden

Locale: Berkeley Hills

Frank H.
    BPL Member

@porker110

Locale: Oregon

I just ordered a hat. i'll be going on a trip in two weeks. So i'll send some action photo then. I"m so excited!!!

Ike Jutkowitz
    BPL Member

@ike

Locale: Central Michigan

I'm not sure where to post this, but needed to say something. Last week, I was notified that I had mysteriously been gifted two of Kat P's beautiful hats for my little girls. The hats arrived today, and as you can see they were very well received. Thank you to the mystery donor, and to the community that fosters this type of generosity.

A special thanks also to Kat who went to the trouble of acquiring my girls' favorite colors, and sending two hats of each color to make sure the girls got to pick a hat that most appealed to them. Take a look!

keira
    Keira

Rowan
    Rowan

Thank You.

Steven Hanlon
    BPL Member

@asciibaron

Locale: Mid Atlantic

nice hats :)

Eugene Smith
    BPL Member

@eugeneius

Locale: Nuevo Mexico

addie

My daughter Addison in a generously gifted Kat hat….thanks anonymous giver and Kat.

t.darrah
    BPL Member

@thomdarrah

Locale: Southern Oregon

Kat P. Hat

herrey john

@clifton

Wow ,
    These stuff are so nice, nice picnic pics contains hat photo…

Anonymous
    Inactive

BabyCover

Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe

spam deleted

Ed Biermann
    BPL Member

@longstride

I'm seeing those hats by Kat. more and more. Recent Shug video too.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools