Topic

westcomb looking for female gear testers …

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion westcomb looking for female gear testers …

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

too bad i dont fit in women's sizes …. booooo

facebook link …

http://www.facebook.com/notes/westcomb-outerwear/female-gear-tester-wanted/10150114313539164

March 9 2011,

For the next few weeks, we will be taking "applications" from female gear junkies to be part of test team.
    We are looking for a lady to give us feedback on design, functionality, fit and also some photos and reviews of the gear to be used on our FB and website.
    If you want in, just tell us why you think you should be "The Chosen One".
    Please include where you're from, what king of activity you do and what you could bring to the team.

You can post your application on FB under the gear tester tread on our wall or send us a email at [email protected] with "GEAR TESTER" in the subject line.
    We will announce our choice on April 1 2011.

Whats in it for the lucky one;
    The new team member will get eternal fame and of course a bunch of cool proto to wear.

Please send this to anyone you think might be right for the job.
    Good luck to all

Diane “Piper” Soini
    BPL Member

@sbhikes

Locale: Santa Barbara

I would test gear so long as it wasn't clothing. I'm not young or pretty enough for that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools