Topic

Golite Huge Clearance – Up to 70% off, example 2008 Pinnacle $39

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Golite Huge Clearance – Up to 70% off, example 2008 Pinnacle $39

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Evan Chartier
    Spectator

@evanchartier

The site is still working for me….

http://www.golite.com/Clearance.aspx

Chad Miller

@chadnsc

Locale: Duluth, Minnesota

Dang!

I hope my order goes through. I bought a jacket for my wife. Fortunately I have the printed order confirmation sheet.

I'll give them until Monday and if I haven't heard anything then I'll bug them a bit.

Adam
    Spectator

@adamconfair

Ron,

Try using a different web browser. I got the same message with Safari on a Mac but I was able to place an order using Firefox.

Ron Babington
    BPL Member

@ohbejoyful

Locale: Greenville, SC

Spot on, Adam! It worked perfectly in Chrome, though I ended up not buying anything. :)

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Dang. Fabulous prices and yet I can't find anything that I want to buy!! Maybe I am finally cured of gear addiction?

Aaron Benson

@aaronmb

Locale: Central Valley California

Thanks for the tip. I ordered a couple ponchos for gifts; can't beat them at that price.

Anyone have knowledge/experience/advice regarding the "Synthetic Cady 2247" jacket?"

The site discount worked on and off as I added/removed things from the cart. I tried starting over with an empty cart and everything 'seemed' to work OK – we'll see.

Pilate de Guerre

@deguerre

Locale: SE, USA

Has anyone been able to get the 40% discount code to work since it has been reported to no longer work? Please share instructions.

John Castro-Rappl
    BPL Member

@jabber

Just got a confirmation email from GoLite in regards to the order I placed this morning; it says they had to cancel the "Mesa Running Shorts" from my order as they were out of stock, but otherwise seems to have gone through.

I grabbed a pair of BL-2 t-shirts and a Roan Plateau parka; an 800-fill down jacket for $99 seems pretty good to me.

Considered the Pinnacle ($36) and the Jam ($30) but realized that no matter how cheap they are, I still don't need them :P

Matt Allen
    BPL Member

@zeroforhire

they accidentally put the site up early… I guess it really starts monday.

:-(

When I asked what time on monday the sale starts, someone named Brenda gave me some attitude. She said that she didn't know, and then I asked her to check she gave me a run around about how the marketing team will send out an email when it is ready.

Hmmm….

Noel Tavan
    BPL Member

@akatsuki_the_devil

Did you guys received an order confirmation with your purchased. ?

John Le

@jplblue

Locale: Northeast

I haven't, but the customer rep said that if you got a receipt (from the website), the order went through.

John Nausieda
    BPL Member

@meander

Locale: PNW

I just chatted with "Brenda" online . My order went through since I got a confirmation number on the last screen. E-mails don't go out until they ship.

Karple T
    BPL Member

@ctracyverizon

Locale: Mid-Alantic

I realized I had left a page on their site open with a Jam bag in my cart and the page was still open so I tried to complete the buy and got "This transaction has been declined." Bummer!

Oh well I got a great deal on a new sleeping bag!

(Update!)
    Howa … I tried it again and it worked! The page was left open for about two hours and it stayed in the cart… I got a confirmation and everything.

If anyone want's a Medium 2008 Jam let me know.($50.00) I got it to try but I have an original one that I don't think will be outdone.

Paul I
    BPL Member

@piracki

Locale: San Francisco

Apparently the 40% off was not supposed to be applied to the clearance closet. "Brenda" was very gracious in saying that those orders received would be honored. My order was small (reed, poncho), but I am impressed with their honorable response.

Chris Gray
    Spectator

@chrisfol

Locale: Denver, Coloado

I hope that they will still be honored.

I placed an order for the older Poncho tarp– total with shipping was $24.73.

Chris Gray
    Spectator

@chrisfol

Locale: Denver, Coloado

I own a pair of the Reed pants and I usually wear a size 34" waist/32" inseam and the large fit me perfectly.

I am also about 200lbs and 6"1'.

Dana Morton

@goliteboulder

Hi Friends,
    As has been mentioned and was stated on the clearance page, the clearance deals were not to be combined with other offers. However, there was a glitch in our system! So some of you may have enjoyed sweet deals before we were able to catch the issue. Nice score! However that was not our intention. (We love you, but we can't give the stuff away!) Any how we are working on everything now, and we hope to have the clearance page up on Monday. We will send out an email as soon as it's ready. If you aren't already on our list sign up here so you don't miss it: http://www.golite.com/utility/nlsignup.aspx.
    Thanks everyone for your patience!

Thankful for this community,
    Dana at GoLite

John Vance
    BPL Member

@servingko

Locale: Intermountain West

It would certainly appear that they will be honoring sales during the "glitch."

John Martin
    BPL Member

@snapyjohn

Locale: Pacific NW

I used the link and it takes me to reqular Golile site. I then google golite clearance closet and I see a url ending in clearance click on it takes me to norall golite site. What gives.

Dan Quixote
    BPL Member

@dan_quixote

Locale: below the mountains (AK)

Dana,

Thanks for the update!

And also, for the good merchandise, and for the screamin' deals!

Bruce Warner
    BPL Member

@magicrabbit

Locale: Midwest

Was able to get a couple of things really cheap. And Golite's email says they have already shipped. Thanks again for the heads up.

mark r
    Spectator

@markfrommd

I sent an email to customer service to see if my orders will be processed but haven't heard back. I received an email saying one of my orders shipped but have not heard back about other items.

Dana Morton

@goliteboulder

Folks,
    As you can imagine, we have received many orders and emails. We will get back to your questions as we can.
    Thanks for your patience and consideration.

Pilate de Guerre

@deguerre

Locale: SE, USA

Hey Craig — I'll take that 2008 Jam for $50. I looked to see if I could PM you, but your account is not setup up fr it. Please PM me to arrange details. Thanks.

mark r
    Spectator

@markfrommd

I didn't mean for my post to sound like a complaint! It was supposed to just be an update for other people who ordered around the same time. Thanks for coming to clear things up and for honoring the orders even though there were problems with the website.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools