Topic

Golite Huge Clearance – Up to 70% off, example 2008 Pinnacle $39

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Golite Huge Clearance – Up to 70% off, example 2008 Pinnacle $39

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Buck Stolberg
    BPL Member

@bstolberg

Locale: Harlem

Their Online Specials link on the bottom of the page is now the Clearance Closet. They have some serious discounts, a lot of 50-70% and more. About a hundred items on the page at time of writing.

http://www.golite.com/Clearance.aspx

Good Luck

Robert Cowman
    BPL Member

@rcowman

Locale: Canadian Rockies

too bad as a Canadian I cant buy from the outlet… I guess they don't want our money that is still worth something…

Curtis B.
    BPL Member

@rutilate

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Take a look at the Shangri la 2 pricing!
    http://www.golite.com/Product/ProdDetail.aspx?p=SH6122&mc=&t=&lat=

Normal price is $175, clearance is $405!

I'd love to buy, but can't afford it at what is obviously an erroneous price!

Dan Quixote
    BPL Member

@dan_quixote

Locale: below the mountains (AK)

the 40% off total order coupon seems to be working as well. I think it's BSF10.

You're Welcome.

Be careful though folks, I just bought 3 more backpacks than I have backs. My little siblings might love this though!

Scott S
    Spectator

@ih8mice

Thank you kindly! Just scooped up a 2009 poncho tarp for $18 and mens and womens demaree canyon down jacket for $72 each. Scored an UL shelter for myself and birthday gifts for the parents!

I noticed the 09 version of the poncho tarp is 3 oz. heavier than the current model. Is this just because of a lighter fabric used in the new version or is there a size difference? I couldn't find dimensions for either tarp on the website.

Nathan Baker
    BPL Member

@slvravn

Locale: East Coast - Mid Atlantic

Scott – If I remember right the poncho tarp dimensions for the past and current model are 8'x5' and the reason for the weight loss in the newer model was a switch to 15d nylon

Gary Dunckel
    BPL Member

@zia-grill-guy

Locale: Boulder

Scott, GoLite is now using lighter materials, so the weights are less that the 2009 versions.

This might be the last chance ever to score a pair of Reed pants, for those interested (cheap too). Also, note that the '09 Shangri-La 2 doesn't have guy-out loops on the sides of the fly, like the '10 model has.

Scott S
    Spectator

@ih8mice

Gary and Nathan, thanks for the confirmation on the lighter fabric. It'd be nice to have the new version with 15 denier which results in a 25% weight reduction but for $18 I really couldn't be more pleased.

John Le

@jplblue

Locale: Northeast

Thanks so much. Grabbed the sleeping bag and parka!

mark r
    Spectator

@markfrommd

Has anyone received a confirmation email? I printed my confirmation page but am concerned about not getting an email yet.

If it went through then I picked up men's and women's pinnacle packs and a shangri-la 2 to try out.

Thanks for posting this!

Scott S
    Spectator

@ih8mice

I haven't received a confirmation email either. I did notice my credit card has been charged though so I'm assuming all is well.

Andy Anderson
    BPL Member

@ianders

Locale: Southeast

Reed Pants, 1/4 Zip Top and a SL-2 for $106.

Chad Miller

@chadnsc

Locale: Duluth, Minnesota

I know this is sacralige but there isn't anything that I want or need. :/

Ben Smith
    BPL Member

@goosefeet

Locale: Georgia

Medium Reed Pants are out of stock

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

Not getting the code to work now.

Jared Dilg
    BPL Member

@village

Locale: Texas

How is the sizing of the Reed pants? I'm waist size 33, but ordering a size Medium (31-34) just doesn't sound right.

Brett Peugh
    BPL Member

@bpeugh

Locale: Midwest

I think BSF10 just went to 9%

Actually I think they just caught on. Lost it due to room mate taking too long

John Vance
    BPL Member

@servingko

Locale: Intermountain West

I tried both codes and one worked but don't remember which. The two had are:

DSW10 & BSF10 This took another 40% off! Hopefully it will go through as I haven't seen a confirmation email yet but they may have high enough traffic that it is slowing their system down.

Scott S

@sschloss1

Locale: New England

Finally got those reed pants I'd been wanting. Oddly, the 40% off coupon code worked when I first entered it, but by the time I checked out, they'd removed the discount, and I couldn't get it back. Anyway, $40 for those pants is fine with me.

Peter Griffith
    BPL Member

@litesmith

Locale: Litesmith.com

Neither code is working now.

Curtis B.
    BPL Member

@rutilate

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Looks like the code has been taken down.

mark r
    Spectator

@markfrommd

If they've now stopped the codes does that mean our orders from this morning will still go through? I'm waiting for the disappointing email :(

Randy Nelson
    BPL Member

@rlnunix

Locale: Rockies

I wonder if the 40% code discount is going to hold up. This is at the top of the clearance page. If it does, those are some fantastic deals.

Clearance Closet

Welcome to the GoLite Clearance Closet. The following items and/or colors have been discontinued and are on sale while supplies last! We will be adding items to this page on a regular basis, so please check back often. Please note, pro-deals and coupon cards may not be combined with the product discount.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Seems like they should honor those that received confirmations. Are you to be denied when they cannot simply take down a coupon code on time?

Ron Babington
    BPL Member

@ohbejoyful

Locale: Greenville, SC

Looks like the clearance site itself is down now. I'd been trying for hours, and I finally livechatted their staff thusly:

ME: "Hi friends, I'm trying to add Clearance stuff to my cart but I keep getting this error:
    Server Error in '/cart' Application. Runtime Error"

THEM: "We have taken this site down to correct some issues. It will be back up by Monday."

ME: "Ok thanks– am I able to make clearance purchases in the meantime?"

THEM: "No."

Boo.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools