Topic

shoebuy.com 15% off and free shipping/free return/member discount when you sign up

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals shoebuy.com 15% off and free shipping/free return/member discount when you sign up

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    James McDaniel
    Spectator

@bigearth

I just got a Patagonia Houdini for $73.02.

James McDaniel
    Spectator

@bigearth

Something I forgot to say even though it says it right on the site.

Enter SAVE15 in the promotional code area.

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

i think i just entered the code and got the discount without joining :D

James McDaniel
    Spectator

@bigearth

If you got the second 10% discount that's sweet. At checkout they called it a 10% member discount. The first 15% was just the promo SAVE15 deal.

Those houdini's list prices are 125 but they start the deduction at 95.45 which is what really makes this a deal.

Patagonia Houdini
    Subtotal: $95.45
    Promo Discount: -$14.32
    10% Discount: -$8.11
    Total: $73.02

Rick
    Spectator

@rharjes

A code listed on the top of their site now says SAVE20 (20% off), bringing the Houdini total down to $68.72 with the 20% & 10% discounts applied!

Great deal!

Rick

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

followign up on this. just now received notification (what are we, like 10 days later?) that my order was out of stock. they are sorry and want to offer me 15% off my next purchase (which was less than the original 20). disappointing to say the least…

Brian Ahlers

@bahlers7

Locale: Idaho

Totally got two pairs od merrell trail gloves for $170 shipped! Thanks for the heads up James!

Jeremy Malin

@jrmalin

Locale: New England

If you check out with eBillme on Tuesdays or Thursdays, they double their normal 10% cashback. With an additional 15% cashback that I'm getting with my wife's Melaleuca membership I ended up getting a pair of Merrell Tough Gloves for less than $60. $119 – 20% coupon code = $95.20 – 10% new member promo = $85.68 – (20% CB + 15% CB) = $55.69

Without the additional Melaleuca CB they would have ended up costing $68.54, which would still be an amazing deal for those. I'm getting the Tough Gloves because I already have fallen in love with the Trail Gloves. They are absolutely amazing!

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

A Patagonia Houdini has been on my shopping list for quite a while, but not a high priority. With 20% off, cost was $76. Took 5 days to get it, including a weekend. Item was drop-shipped from Patagonia.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools