Topic

60% off Golite @ Leftlane tomorrow

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 60% off Golite @ Leftlane tomorrow

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Josh Turner

@renruthsoj

Locale: Georgia Foothills

In the interest of being thorough given recent posts…

LeftLane Sports is a Clymb-esque 72 hour deal site with two notable exceptions.
    1. You get $10 credit for joining (if from a referral) and
    2. They announce the forthcoming sale a few days in advance.

So just for the record i'm aware of the anti-clymb posting sentiment in the air and i hope most will agree this is not really similar in that – both invitee/invitor get $10 credit from referral and i'm tipping BPL off before the deal even happens (3/2).

Anyhow, the sale preview pic shows they'll have golite packs and outerwear 60% tomorrow (don't know start time).

To reiterate, you don't have to be invited to join, although if you join via invite the invitee/invitor receive $10 instant credit towards purchase. Truly hope this helps someone, i owe this forum.

Here's the invite link…take it or leave it
    http://www.leftlanesports.com/invite/JoshTurner

Craig Kowalski

@killerkowalski

It shows some items at 50% and 55% off already. Not sure if this is it, but inventory options look very low.

Eugene Hollingsworth
    BPL Member

@geneh_bpl

Locale: Mid-Minnesota

I jumped on this one hoping to get a pack tomorrow. I expect low inventory so gotta be quick.

Josh Turner

@renruthsoj

Craig – there are shoes available from the last sale…but tomorrows sale will be packs and outerwear (mens and womens).

Eugene – i'm hoping to get a pack too, good luck. I suppose after tomorrow we'll know exactly when in the day they start new sales.

Craig Kowalski

@killerkowalski

Josh-

I am seeing packs and appreal. $74.98 for the Pinnacle and I am able to purchase it. I am able to purchase anything that is GoLite right now. The selection is not the same as the Clymb had. I hope they add more options.

David Ure

@familyguy

I think that is the 2009 version of the Pinnacle, FWIW.

Craig Kowalski

@killerkowalski

Ah okay. I will wait to see then tomorrow what it's all about.

Dan Quixote
    BPL Member

@dan_quixote

Locale: below the mountains (AK)

I think they've got the wrong picture up on the blue pinnacle. That's actually a Jam, I think.

Ryan W

@mwilks

They have the black Pinnacle on sale for $75. No Jams. There are a few other misc clothing items, Thermal Wind Jacket, base layers, etc.

Josh Turner

@renruthsoj

Just called…Sue in customer service said the Pinnacle is 2011. She also told me there will be 1 or 2 more golite sales this month through them.

David Ure

@familyguy

Good stuff. I questioned it because of the MSRP of $150 (and the pic). The current pinnacle is $175.

Robert Burke
    BPL Member

@coastiebob

Locale: Wishing I was Backpacking

On Go-Lite's website it lists the Pinnacle for 2 lb 0 oz. This says 2 lb 2 oz. It also says 2010 features in the text. I also called and the lady asked if I had called earlier. No. She said she could not confirm the year, but said it was new, not a second and they had received it recently (whatever that means). Still $75 seems like a pretty good deal for that pack. It could really fill an area of need for me.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools