Topic

3rd Annual BPLers GGG: Henry Coe – Aaron’s MISC Pictures

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Photo Gallery 3rd Annual BPLers GGG: Henry Coe – Aaron’s MISC Pictures

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Benson

@aaronmb

Locale: Central Valley California

There are some really great pictures of the "3rd Annual BPLers GGG: Henry Coe State Park 2011," and so, I won't repost what has already been covered…but I will share some "Miscellaneous" pictures. I enjoy them so I hope you will, too.

Thanks again, Ken(s), for a great time. Erin and I really enjoyed ourselves. We're looking forward to getting back out there and meeting you all again.

Saturday Morning Chill

A Frosted GoLite

View from Manzanita Point Trail

Unknown Fungus

#10's Outhouse

Fuchsias?

Scat & Bones

Ice & Moss

Fungus & Moss

Ice, Moss & Shoots

Shadowed Fern

Icicles & Moss

Sap stained Icicles

Lovin' the Trail

Juxtapositions

Rick Horne
    BPL Member

@rick778

Locale: NorCal - South Bay - Campbell

I love the last picture. We passed by the older gentleman on our way out and he greeted us with a friendly good morning.

Kattt
    BPL Member

@kattt

Aaron, I absolutely love your pictures! Thanks.

Edited: The heart shaped snow/hale is sweet too.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

"Edited: The heart shaped snow/hale is sweet too."

You saw a heart-shaped snow patch, I saw my last girlfriend plunging a dagger again and again into my heart with blood spurting everywhere and my face contorting in pain and …. and ….. ummmmmm, on second thought, I think it looks like a kitty…..

Kattt
    BPL Member

@kattt

perhaps? ;)

Jeremy Pendrey
    BPL Member

@pendrey

Locale: California

Awesome pics Aaron. Thanks for posting them. And good to meet you this weekend, though we didn't get a chance to talk much. Only so many people you can meet in one day. Next time!

-Jeremy.

Jacob D
    BPL Member

@jacobd

Locale: North Bay

Nice photos Aaron. Fungus always interests me for some reason. Those sappy icicles remind me of cow utters for some odd reason :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools