Topic

Central Washington / North Cascades Partners

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Central Washington / North Cascades Partners

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wildernessed
    BPL Member

@wildernessed

Locale: East Slope North Cascades

Looking for hiking, backpacking, and peakbagging partners for Central Washington, mainly East Slope of North Cascades (Alpine Lakes, Glacier Peaks,Sawtooth, Pasayten Wilderness areas) and adjacent National Forest. Live in the Wenatchee, Wa. area, mainly peakbagger.

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

Have you discovered the forum at http://www.nwhikers.net/ ? While it's mainly a Seattle-area group, there are a lot of Wenatchee and Yakima hikers who post there. A lot of west-siders go across the mountains in search of drier conditions, too.

mark r
    Spectator

@markfrommd

I won't be in the area until next month but I'd like to find a few people to carpool and go peakbagging with. I'll be in Tacoma but have a car and can drive/pick people up/meet wherever.

John West
    Spectator

@skyzo

Locale: Borah Gear

I live a couple hours away on the border of WA/ID, but this summer I plan on taking at least 2-3 trips in the cascades, I let you know when it gets closer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools