Topic

Cuben Fiber Drybags and Titanium Ti-Eye Stakes Instock

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Cuben Fiber Drybags and Titanium Ti-Eye Stakes Instock

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

ZPacks has nice cuben tent stake bags for under $5.00. I have a couple, and they work great.

John West
    Spectator

@skyzo

Locale: Borah Gear

Im just about to order some stakes, and was wondering when you expect the 2mm cord to be back in stock, figured I'd order 100' or so at the same time as the stakes
    Thanks

Greg Geiger
    BPL Member

@ghgeiger

Locale: Appalachian Trail

+1 on the bear bag availability.

I'm leaving for the AT in 2 weeks & have been waiting patiently to get the mountainfitter.com setup. I'll have to order one in the next week or so regardless of where it comes from.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I am waiting on more Opsaks. They should be instock by the end of the week so I will keep the forum posted.

I also have new guywire. I am working on adding it to my website today. Its solid braid 100% hi-viz orange Spectra. I am going to sell it in 50' lengths for $9.95.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I found a pack of 3 OpSaks in my inventory so I now have 3 bear bags instock ready to ship. They use my new solid braid hi-viz orange dyneema cord. I found the thicker rounder solid braid cord to hold knots better and work well with line locs so I recently made the switch.

Thanks,
    Lawson

Jason Knecht

@distortedaxis

Locale: Earth

I've been using your drybag setalot over the last 6 months and over the winter. They have been great! No complaints!

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Awesome, I am glad you like the bags.

Just so everyone knows, I lowered the price on my drybag's by quite a bit and they are all instock..

The bear bags will be back in-stock by the end of the week when I receive more Opsacks..

Also In have decided to only sell the 7" Ti-eyes so I am selling all the 6" ti-eye's I have left for $1.50 each..

Troy Hawkins
    BPL Member

@ollyisk

Locale: Germany

Any idea when you'll have more 7" Ti stakes in stock? Sorry if I glanced over that detail.

Cedric Yip
    BPL Member

@nicced

Locale: Hong Kong

Cuben dry bag in-stock now but price raised

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

Lawson, I got my pack liners today, and they look great. They fit my Osprey Talon 44 perfectly. Thanks!

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I am glad you like the liners.

I should be getting more rod in soon so in the next few weeks I will be cutting and bending the stakes..

Thanks,
    Lawson

Viewing 11 posts - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools