Topic

patagonia 1 merino wool long sleeve?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) patagonia 1 merino wool long sleeve?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

did patagonia stop making this blend in a long sleeve? I am looking but can only find short sleeve wool 1's and the wool long sleeves now start at wool 2. am i missing something?

Ryan Wiley
    BPL Member

@huskerhiker

Locale: So Cal

I just bought a merino 3 last week. Their mens merino line isn't on their website anymore as they don't sell it as part of their "spring" line they told me. But they still might have inventory of what you want, like they did for me. I used their instant chat function on their website and they were able to track it down and put an order together.

I didn't get the impression that the line is going away permanently.

Brett Peugh
    BPL Member

@bpeugh

Locale: Midwest

A few places on the web still have it also. It seems Patagonia only sells certain pieces on their website certain times of the year.

Bill Fornshell
    BPL Member

@bfornshell

Locale: Southern Texas

Hi,

I hate to tell you all this but Patagonia #1 Merino is gone, dropped from the product line. Give Patagonia call if you want to "fact check" my comment.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools