Topic

i wont say the Y word …

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) i wont say the Y word …

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

you know climbing's hawt when ya see this … im gonna wear my dead bird harness, dead mammoth (mammut) rope, and petzl ice axe to the nightclub this weekend

"hey there baby if i trotsky your BF there with this axe, will you come and play bondage games with me with my rope and harness" is an unbeatable pick up line !!!

im just waiting for the thru hiker Y-PPY fashion show …

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/style/fashionweek/runway.html#/fall_2011_band_of_outsiders_mw/slide_show/

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Fashion, that is. Bet that striped tee in the first pic is cotton!! And the second pic reminds me of the movie "Seven Years in Tibet". :)

Brian Lewis

@brianle

Locale: Pacific NW

"im just waiting for the thru hiker Y-PPY fashion show … "

Hey, thru-hikers definitely get that bulimic starving model look, so why not?

Somehow, I just don't see my typical backpacking clothing as ever being fashionable. Except perhaps among actual backpackers.

Robert Cowman
    BPL Member

@rcowman

Locale: Canadian Rockies

u do know that urban outfitters sells,patagonia and north face, and holt renfrew sells arcteryx right?

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

I just picked out this outfit for my next ''Around world 3x in a row without resupply" hike

a345

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Gee, I can't wait for Travis to fix his link!!! :)

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

HA! With a suit like that, typhoons, grizzlies, and the dreaded Amazon Penis-fish ain't got nuthin' on me!

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Locale: Northern Minnesota

@Robert I think you're missing eric's point… :P

David Chenault
    BPL Member

@davec

Locale: Queen City, MT

I think model #3 deserves credit for a pretty respectable fake glasses tan/windburn.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools