Topic

Additional 35% off a single item

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Additional 35% off a single item

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Richard Baxter

@mountaincavalry

Locale: South-Eastern US

ZUB6977U

Additional 35% off a single item at sierra trading post. I am not gonna say they have a ton of good stuff, but there is some name brand items and I got a good pair of merrell trail runners. Offer is only good today (05FEB).

Ismail Faruqi

@ismailfaruqi

thanks, i've finally end my sleeping bag procrastination by picking up a Sierra Designs Spark 30. 6" loft for $143 shipped… it's a no brainer! :D

Kristopher Dunn
    Spectator

@linuxhack

This code has exceeded it's maximum number of uses.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Those email codes only have about three uses.

Richard Baxter

@mountaincavalry

Sorry for those of you who tried the code and didn't get the discount. I didn't realize there was a limit between users. Glad some of you got a deal out of it though.

Jim MacDiarmid
    BPL Member

@jrmacd

Here's my 35% code, which I'm not going to use: KWA0349P

I don't know if you can use two codes, but here's one for $2.95 shipping good until 11:59pm MST Saturday: KYV9688S

both good for 3 orders.

Dan Quixote
    BPL Member

@dan_quixote

Locale: below the mountains (AK)

thanks for the cheap-shipping code!

I got way more smartwool socks than I presently need; I'm calling it "capital investment" in my sock drawer. :)

P.S. if anybody was a fan of the old SW Adrenaline series, they still have some on STP for pretty cheap.

bill king
    Spectator

@darto501

Under a buck fifty for a few colors slight irregulars of size small 34-36. Might fit your kids.

bill king
    Spectator

@darto501

coupons at STP always end midnight mountain time, i.e. 11pm pacific.

Kimberly Wersal
    BPL Member

@kwersal

Locale: Western Colorado

Couldn't resist a Steripen for $32…. Wanted some of those smartwools, but they didn't have my size. Great deal on the Sierra Designs 800 fill women's bags–if they had had the men's, I might have been buying a surprise for my husband. Probably a good thing that time was running out for placing my order….

Craig Kowalski

@killerkowalski

Obviously, all the codes posted have been used to them maximum. Does anyone have any more?

Richard Baxter

@mountaincavalry

ZRP6405E

Code is for 25% off entire order and free shipping for orders over 100$. I didn't use the code myself so its good for three uses. Hope you guys find something you like.

Adam
    Spectator

@adamconfair

Here's my code for 25% off, free shipping with $100 order. I don't plan on using it either.

ZTH4136G

I forgot to mention, this is good through tomorrow 2/7.

Craig Kowalski

@killerkowalski

Thank you! Picked up a Gregory Z65 for $108 shipped. Can't beat it.

Bobby Lee

@rblee

Hi, does any one else have a 35% code?

I have the 25% but no free ship on it – ALFEB1 -, how about any with 25% and free ship that you are not using? thanks a bunch!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools